World network of We-Eco Communities
Free to join, to analyse, to develop, to project and to work-out all aspects, together.
To create communities worldwide with a circular economy, based on ecological values, with respect for nature, and convivial human revival.
.- Welcome! Who are "we"
|Homepage||Rural Micro-Regions||Transition Villages|| Communities ||Possibilities||Partners||Contacts|
Transition from individualistic to communital living
Living in communital villages will help us to come to a One Planet consumption pattern.
The end of the Individualistic way of living
The individualistic way of living is not sustainable and not affordable in the near future.
SWOT analyses on individualistic living and working, versus communital shared living and working:
The Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
All good things
in live are for free!
- The sun
- The air
- The earth
- The resources
- Affection, love, sex
We can make use of
them for free!
Unfortunately, by economic
abuse, we have to pay for these natural things! In future, we can’t afford
these things. They will not be available for free anymore.
- Individual housing, renting or buying
- Water, gas, electricity
- Homemade (organic) food
- Fulfilling, meaningful work
- Medical costs, medicines
- Selfmade or secondhand clothing
- Cars, petrol
- Holidays, flying, hotels, camping-cars
- Lifestyle, presents
- Clothing, fashion, and couture, children’s cloth and toys
- Ordering by Internet
- Luxury goods
- Eating meat, and dairy
- Ordering food, restaurants, fast food
- Alcohol, cigarettes, plum, drugs, soft drinks, candy, ice cream
- Internet, television, radio, telephone, smartphone
The footprint will be high in an individual luxury house
measuring up from 135m2